It’s finally finished! Usually when I start a project like this one, I obsess about it until it’s finished (I was the same way with the Great Taurus). I tried to do a real simple, dirty theme so that the warpstone colored elements would really pop. I didn’t have any spare chariot bases, so this is actually 4 cavalry bases glued and then green stuffed together.
My commitment to finish my Chaos Warrior army first has been totally thrown to the winds; not only by this unit, but now I’m working on my Chaos Daemons for an upcoming match. I’m also working on my Skaven Doomwheel, as I want to put it together, but need to paint parts of it first.
We’ve been getting the most hits for people searching for a hellpit abomination, so feel free to comment, yo! 🙂