Just another WordPress.com weblog

Bloodcrusher of Khorne

hmmm… I’m not sure if this picture thing is working…

Anywho, this is a Bloodcrusher of Khorne (if you can see it). Surprisingly, he didn’t actually take all that long to do since he was mostly red. I made a ton of progress last night. I’m nearly finished with 12 of my Firewarriors and 6 Pathfinders, and on the cusp of finishing my converted Vermin Lord. I also finished a hill, constructed a Dragon Ogre, and added a few more bits to my Plague Claw Catapult. Tonight I’m going to take some WiP photos, so hopefully I’ll have them up tomorrow or the next day…

1 unit per week commitment
Weeks this year: 8
Units Completed: 17


One response

  1. You get this stuff done at an amazingly fast rate! It all looks good too, so keep up the good work. My stuff is getting done too, just at a much slower rate. 🙂

    March 2, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s