Just another WordPress.com weblog

Daemonettes of Slaanesh


Of all the Daemons I painted, these were the most complex since they actually had clothes. I didn’t do much in the way of painting last night, as I had a meeting to go to, but I suspect my Fire Warriors and Pathfinders will be finished tonight, along with my construction of my 4 Dragon Ogres and Plague Claw Catapult. (built and primed). Next week: Tyranid spores (aka pink horrors) and one more unit of Fire Warriors.

-Ryan

1 unit per week commitment
Weeks this year: 8
Units Completed: 18

Advertisements

2 responses

  1. Wow, I like those! What did you use for the skin tone? I like the darker look of it. I just finished everything on my Bloodletters minus the bases, so I’m hoping to get some pics of them up this evening. My horrors should be done sometime this weekend I think, with daemonettes being finished probably sometime next week.

    March 5, 2010 at 11:41 am

  2. I just used codex grey with some devlan mud. I’m planning on making my guys slimy with some ‘ard coat over the next few weeks…

    March 8, 2010 at 10:37 am

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s